At their homepage What’s On Offer will ask you: Why settle for one deal a day?
They have a point, there. Usually, if you don’t like a featured daily deal, you’d have to wait an entire day to check the website again for a new featured deal (unless, of course, the deal website also has non-daily deals aside from daily deals). However, with What’s On Offer, you don’t need to wait 24 hours any longer. Simply do a search on their site and get the deal you want. What’s more is that you’ve even got choices!
What’s On Offer even gives you reasons for you to try them:
- They’re free to join!
- You can either browse for everything or search only for a specific offer
- You can also have the option to choose offers only specific to where you live
- You can gift, buy, share, email, or SMS offers on your social networks
- You can automate your searches and get new offer alerts right in your inbox, as often as you like
Which parts of Australia do What’s On Offer cover?
What’s On Offer covers all parts of Australia! They are namely:
So no matter where you are in Australia, you’ll surely be able to find a discount at a place near you, or near the location you want!
How do you buy a deal on What’s On Offer?
- Search the site for a deal. You can use the search field to type in the kind of deal you’re looking for, or simply browse offers.
- If you’re browsing offers, you can choose to sort them into offers that are ending, latest offers, and most popular, among others.
- Once you see an offer you like, click on “Buy It Now”
- The discount is yours!
So what’s so special about What’s On Offer?
As a member, What’s On Offer gives you the option to:
- Save or “Favorite” offers
- Subscribe to your favorite sellers
- Join their competitions and get the chance to win exciting prizes
- Share offers to your friends via SMS and email
Aside from that, the deals on What’s On Offer last for more than 24 hours! You still need to be on the alert, though, because all offers have an expiry date, and you’ll have to buy that offer you really want before it ends and you miss your chance.
If you’re looking for specific deals, What’s On Offer is a great site to start with because of it’s various and specific ways of allowing you to browse for deals.
Be sure to also check out our reviews of Zizzle, Yellow Pages Offers, Deal Me, Stardeals, Living Social,Vowcha, Our Deal, Deals.com.au, Jump On It, Cudo, JigoCity, and Spreets if you’re searching for more deal websites with awesome offers.