Fashion is constantly changing; good thing Daily Labels understands this need and changes stock every day. If you love both fashion and a great deal, then Daily Labels is the daily deal website just for you. Their offers change every day and will be online for 24 hours.
But what makes Daily Labels special? It’s the fact that they hand-pick the designers featured on their site. All designers are top emerging Australian talent and design exclusively for Daily Labels. With them, you’re sure that you’re getting top quality clothes at hard-to-beat prices.
How do I buy from Daily Labels?
Here are some step-by-step instructions on how to buy:
- Visit the website to find out the daily deal
- If you want to buy something you see, select the size, color, and quantity
- Click on “Buy Now!”
- Review your purchase in the shopping cart
- If your purchase is correct, then click “Checkout”
- Sign-in if you’re a member. If not, then you can either register as a member or proceed to the next page without registering (Note that if you don’t register, you won’t be able to get Daily Labels exclusive, member-only discounts)
- Fill in all fields
- Check your inbox for an email that confirms your order
I can’t find the mail… Where is it?
Remember to check your Junk Mail or Spam folder, as your email client may have filtered Daily Labels email as Junk Mail or Spam.
How long should I wait for my order before I start freaking out?
Usually, you have to wait 3 to 5 days before your order arrives.
However, if it’s an exclusive Daily Labels item, it may take longer to arrive because it will be a made-to-order item.
If it’s an international order, it will be shipped by Air Mail. Also, the delivery time will take longer than inter-Australia shipping.
If you’ve been waiting for a long time and haven’t heard anything from Daily Labels about shipping delays, it’s always best to contact Daily Labels immediately and settle the shipping problem with them.
What types of payment does Daily Labels accept?
Daily Labels accepts the following modes of payment:
Visiting Daily Labels each day to see if they’ve updated their deals is such a drag… Is there any other way I can be alerted of new deals?
Yes! You can do any of the following:
- Sign up for the daily newsletter so you can get the daily news in your inbox
- Follow them on their Twitter account
- Like their Facebook page
Have you bought from Daily Labels? What do you think about their service and products? Would you buy from them again?
For more deal websites check out our reviews on Mightyape.com.au, Spreets, Zazz, EmptyWireHanger, Fresh Daily Deals, Cherry Pick Me, 1-daytee.com.au, Birdie of the Day, Scoopon, Daily Bonanza, Snap Sellout!, Oz Stock, What’s on Offer, Zizzle, JigoCity, Living Social, Vowcha (Smartie), Deal Me, GrabOne, Deals.com.au, Cudo, DineToday, WineMuster, Jump On It, Stardeals, Our Deal, and Yellow Pages Offers.