Happy Holidays to our beloved readers! Today, we’ll review a deal site called GroupGrab.
GroupGrab is another deal website with a different spin on them: aside from featuring deals from companies that contact them, they also feature deals that their customers request! That means that if you’re looking for a particular deal, all you need to do is to suggest it to GroupGrab, and they will try their best to bring that deal to you.
Interested? Read on to find out more about GroupGrab:
How does GroupGrab work?
- A deal is referred by a customer OR a company contacts GroupGrab about their deal
- The deal is listed on the GroupGrab website for a limited time
- If bought, the product is shipped OR the coupon sent to the buyer’s email
I want to refer a deal to GroupGrab. How do I do it?
You can refer a deal by completing this form.
Remember to mention the following information when you complete the referral form:
- Website of the business you’re referring
- The business contact info
- Why GroupGrab should feature the business
Why would I want to refer a deal to GroupGrab? What’s the incentive?
Although you won’t get any rewards by making a referral, there will be rewards if your referral is featured. There’s nothing to lose, and you’ll even get the deal you want if you’re featured!
Which states in Australia does GroupGrab feature deals for?
It really depends on where the store featured in the deal is located! Usually, the participating stores will be listed on the voucher. Make sure to check the voucher carefully before buying it to make sure you’re able to get the featured deal.
What about other deals that don’t need a physical store location? Where does GroupGrab deliver to?
GroupGrab delivers to everywhere within Australia.
What assurances do I have from buying deals from GroupGrab?
GroupGrab has the following in place for any of your orders:
- Protection from non-delivery. The people at GroupGrab don’t pay the company unless the company shows sufficient evidence that your product has been shipped.
- Warranty. GroupGrab makes sure that each product or deal has a warranty. If your item isn’t what you expect, you can always have it replaced.
What kinds of payment does GroupGrab accept?
Currently, GroupGrab only accepts payment via PayPal. You can, however, add credit card details to your PayPal account.
Have you bought from GroupGrab? What do you think of the company’s approach to deals and your experience with GroupGrab?
Looking for more deal website reviews? Be sure to check out 365sales, DealFox, Top-10, Daily Labels, DealHot, Mightyape.com.au, Spreets, Zazz, EmptyWireHanger, Fresh Daily Deals, Cherry Pick Me, 1-daytee.com.au, Birdie of the Day, Scoopon, Daily Bonanza, Snap Sellout!, Oz Stock, What’s on Offer, Zizzle, JigoCity, Living Social, Vowcha (Smartie), Deal Me, GrabOne, Deals.com.au, Cudo, DineToday, WineMuster, Jump On It, Stardeals, Our Deal, and Yellow Pages Offers.