ItsaDeal.com.au is a deal site that gives out discounts to opportunities you can experience and share with friends and family. Not only that, but ItsaDeal.com.au also introduces great businesses to new customers, and new customers to undiscovered treasures within their city.
How does ItsaDeal.com.au work?
- Check ItsaDeal.com.au regularly to view new discounts of up to 90% off the original price.
- You can also register at the ItsaDeal.com.au website as a member. Registration is FREE.
- Share the deal with your friends. Each deal on ItsaDeal.com.au needs a minimum number of buyers before they can give the discount. Sharing the deal with your family, friends, and colleagues ensure that you enjoy the deal with people you know, and make sure that the deal goes live in the first place!
- When the deal ends (assuming that the deal goes live), you will get a coupon to your email inbox from ItsaDeal.com.au.
- Print out the voucher and present it to the establishment in the voucher to claim your discount.
- Enjoy the experience and savings!
What are the benefits of registering with ItsaDeal.com.au?
- You get your own member’s panel
- You can view your deals there
- You can print your coupon from your member panel
Which cities do ItsaDeal.com.au cater to?
- Gold Coast
What types of payments do ItsaDeal.com.au accept?
- Major credit cards
What happens if the deal doesn’t reach the minimum required buyers?
If a deal from ItsaDeal.com.au doesn’t reach the minimum number of purchasers required to activate the deal, then the deal is simply closed. You are NOT charged with anything.
The only time you get charged on your credit card or Paypal account is when the deal goes live.
Does ItsaDeal.com.au accept refunds?
ItsaDeal.com.au will accept refunds on a case-to-case basis. If you’re unsatisfied with the deal you can contact ItsaDeal.com.au within 7 days and they will aim to resolve your problems with the deal. Take note that after 7 days, ItsaDeal.com.au will no longer accept requests for refunds.
Have you bought from ItsaDeal.com.au? What do you think about their deals and their level of service? Share your experience with us in the comments below!
We’ve written dozens upon dozens of reviews of different deal websites so that you can make an informed decision on where to buy and which deal website suits you the best. Check out our reviews on the following deal sites:
Treats4Us, I Do Deals, So Much, Bizz Buzz, Moosta, Tiger Mobile, Dealicious, Toynado, Wimzy, TopBuy, Love It UP, 365sales, DealFox, GroupGrab, Top-10, Daily Labels, Mightyape.com.au, Spreets, DealHot, Zazz, EmptyWireHanger, Cherry Pick Me, 1-daytee.com.au, Fresh Daily Deals, Birdie of the Day, Scoopon, Snap Sellout!, Oz Stock, Daily Bonanza, What’s on Offer, Zizzle, Living Social, Vowcha (Smartie), JigoCity, DealMe, GrabOne, Cudo, DineToday, Deals.com.au, WineMuster, Jump On It, Our Deal, Yellow Pages Offers, and Stardeals.