If you’re a wine lover with an adventurous taste in wine, then Wine Yoga will suit your needs perfectly. Wine Yoga is a group-buying website specializing in quality wine at a great discount. Wine Yoga offers 20% to up to 60% savings in wines that will surely satisfy your palate.
How does Wine Yoga work?
- Wine Yoga posts a deal on their website offering a quality wine at a good price. This means that a wine vineyard has agreed to sell them wine at a discount, but only if Wine Yoga manages to give them a specified number of buyers within the given span of time.
- Before the deal is “on” or goes live, the deal needs to “tip”
- “Tip” means that the deal has met the minimum amount of orders required by the wine vineyard.
- If you’ve bought the deal before it has tipped, you will not be charged yet and you will need to wait until the deal has tipped.
- If you’ve bought the deal after it goes live, then you’re immediately charged.
- The wine will be shipped to the address you’ve specified on your order form.
How can I help Wine Yoga reach their minimum required buyers?
You can help Wine Yoga by telling your friends, family, and workmates about the deal. You’ll even get a $10 credit to your Wine Yoga account if one of them buys using your referral link!
How can I sign up on the Wine Yoga website, and how much does it cost?
You can sign up to Wine Yoga using this form. Signing up is completely FREE!
Currently, Wine Yoga has a promotion wherein they credit $13 to your account after your first purchase. Hurry and make your first purchase (and remember to register too!) before the promotion ends!
How long does the shipping take?
Wine Yoga is responsible for shipping the wine to your doorstep and they have an agreement with the wine vineyard that the wine vineyard ship the orders within 3 working days. However, getting the shipment to your specified address depends on how far the vineyard is. Shipping can also take longer because of public holidays and weekends.
Where does Wine Yoga ship to?
Wine Yoga ships Australia-wide.
What types of payment does Wine Yoga accept?
Wine Yoga prefers that their customers use PayPal, a safe and secure method of paying online.
Have you bought wine from Wine Yoga? What can you tell us about your experience and quality of wine bought from their website?
If you’re not looking for a deal on wine, there are other websites with specific or more general categories. Check out what we’ve written about SoSharp, ItsaDeal.com.au, Treats4Us, I Do Deals, So Much, Bizz Buzz, Moosta, Tiger Mobile, Dealicious, Toynado, Wimzy, TopBuy, Love It UP, 365sales, DealFox, GroupGrab, Top-10, Daily Labels, Mightyape.com.au, Spreets, DealHot, Zazz, EmptyWireHanger, Cherry Pick Me, 1-daytee.com.au, Fresh Daily Deals, Birdie of the Day, Scoopon, Snap Sellout!, Oz Stock, Daily Bonanza, What’s on Offer, Zizzle, Living Social, Vowcha (Smartie), JigoCity, DealMe, GrabOne, Cudo, DineToday, Deals.com.au, WineMuster, Jump On It, Our Deal, Yellow Pages Offers, and Stardeals.