Starting a business requires a lot of money, and Bizz Buzz understands that new business owners need to save on expenses as much as possible. That’s why Bizz Buzz is a deal website specifically catering to small business owners or people wanting to start a business and needing basic things at a low cost.
I’m a new business owner! What kind of products does Bizz Buzz put up for a deal?
Bizz Buzz deals are various products and services that small business owners need, such as:
- Google AdWords
- Animated Video for your Website
- Instruction books on PR
- Virtual Assistants
- Business/Advertising Stickers
These are only a few of the many deals that Bizz Buzz has put up on their site.
Awesome! But how do I go about buying a deal from Bizz Buzz?
- Check out the Bizz Buzz website homepage to view their current deal. The duration that the deal is open varies.
- You can also subscribe to their email updates so you can get news on deals delivered right to your email address
- You can view the deal by clicking on “View Deal”
- If you have any questions, you can comment on the deal page (scroll to the bottom of the page to view the comment section), and a Bizz Buzz representative will answer your query
- If you like the deal, click on “Buy”
- Login your Bizz Buzz account
- If you don’t have a Bizz Buzz account, then you will need to register before you can continue
- Fill in the details asked
- Wait for delivery, if applicable, and use your discounted products/services to the benefit of your small business!
Which cities does Bizz Buzz cover?
Bizz Buzz is able to provide deals for small business owners located in the following cities in Australia:
Will Bizz Buzz sell deals like spa services or restaurant vouchers?
Since Bizz Buzz is catered towards owners of small businesses or start-ups, there are no deals for products and services that are more aimed at personal needs or enjoyment.
Bizz Buzz is a deal site with a unique audience: the small business owner. With their great deals aiming to help boost small businesses, this is definitely a deal website that’s highly recommended for the small business owner on a budget.
What do you think of Bizz Buzz? Have you purchased or are you willing to purchase from them?
If you’re not really starting up a business or currently a business owner, maybe these deal sites will better suit your interest:
Tiger Mobile, Toynado, Wimzy, TopBuy, Love It UP, 365sales, DealFox, GroupGrab, Top-10, Daily Labels, Mightyape.com.au, Spreets, DealHot, Zazz, EmptyWireHanger, Cherry Pick Me, 1-daytee.com.au, Fresh Daily Deals, Birdie of the Day, Scoopon, Snap Sellout!, Oz Stock, Daily Bonanza, What’s on Offer, Zizzle, Living Social, Vowcha (Smartie), JigoCity, Deal Me, GrabOne, Cudo, DineToday, Deals.com.au, WineMuster, Jump On It, Our Deal, Yellow Pages Offers, and Stardeals.