Cherry Pick Me: the site to visit if you (or your wife, or daughter) like girly stuff at a discount and wait every day for deals on more general-themed deal sites, only to be disappointed that the deal of the day is for some silly man-stuff.
Cherry Pick Me is a one day a deal website that’s similar in strategy and structure to many one day a deal sites, but focuses on stuff made from girls’s dreams.
How does Cherry Pick Me work?
It’s relatively easy to learn the ropes on Cherry Pick Me.
- First is to become a member so that you can get Cherry Pick Me deal updates directly to your inbox
- Remember that you can always choose the categories you want updates from. For example, if you’re only interested in shoes then you can just choose to receive updates for shoe deals
- Cherry Pick Me emails you their great deals
- If you like the deal, then you can buy it on the Cherry Pick Me website
- Wait until the minimum number of buyers required for that deal is reached
- If the minimum number of buyers is reached, the deal is “on”
- Your credit card will be charged with the cost of the deal
- If you’ve bought a product, you’ll soon receive it in the mail. If you’ve bought a coupon, it will be emailed to you
What happens if the deal doesn’t reach the minimum buyers needed?
The deal is simply cancelled, and your credit card isn’t charged. The only time your credit card is charged is if the deal is “on” (or if the minimum number of buyers is reached before the 24 hours is up), or if the deal has already reached the minimum number of buyers by the time you purchase it.
Are there any benefits to referring a friend to the deal on Cherry Pick Me?
Absolutely! When you refer a friend and if the friend successfully buys the deal, you:
- Help in getting the minimum required number of buyers
- Get $10 credited to your Cherry Pick Me account per referral
Which cities does Cherry Pick Me serve?
Cherry Pick Me serves all cities in Australia.
Oops, realized I don’t want to buy the deal, after all! Can I get a refund?
Unfortunately, Cherry Pick Me doesn’t issue refunds for your purchased deal. However, you can still try to discuss your refund with them by contacting them via their Contact Form.
When will my voucher expire?
Cherry Pick Me lists the terms and conditions in the deal. Usually it would be 6 months after the purchase, but it’s always good to check the specific terms of every deal you purchase.
What do you think of Cherry Pick Me‘s concept? Would you buy a deal from Cherry Pick Me?
Girly girl stuff not your type? You can also check out our reviews on the following deal websites: Spreets, Zazz, DineToday, WineMuster, 1-daytee.com.au, Birdie of the Day, Scoopon, Oz Stock, What’s on Offer, Daily Bonanza, Snap Sellout!, Zizzle, JigoCity, Deal Me, GrabOne, Living Social, Vowcha (Smartie), Deals.com.au, Cudo, Stardeals, Our Deal, Jump On It, and Yellow Pages Offers.