If you’ve ever loved calling yourself a silver fox or foxy lady then you’d definitely love DealFox, who isn’t shy to call their buyers just that. Aside from flattery, DealFox also sells one deal at 12 noon every day.
DealFox is one of the new kids on the daily deal scene, having started operations last August 2011. However, DealFox is also managed by the same people from Off Your Trolley, Australia’s leading online grocery retailer, which means them DealFox’s sister company.
How do I buy from DealFox?
- Become a member by registering on their website. This isn’t a requirement, but it helps that your details are saved so you don’t have to type them in every time you buy a deal from them.
- Click on a product category you like
- If you find a deal that you like, click on “Add to Cart”
- You can click “View Cart” to see all the deals you’ve purchased
- If you change your mind on an item, you can press either “Delete” or “Edit”
- When you’re done shopping, click “Proceed to Checkout”
- You will receive an email regarding your deal
- Wait for your deal to be delivered!
What types of payment does DealFox accept?
DealFox accepts the following modes of payment:
How long do I have to wait before my order reaches my doorstep?
DealFox ships the orders the day you bought the deal. It will take:
- 2 business days if you live within the Metro
- 4-5 business days if you live in the rural areas
- 8 business days if you live in a remote area
Are there any incentives to becoming a DealFox member?
Absolutely! If you’re a DealFox member, you can accumulate points per purchase and spend points to buy something else. DealFox gives you 1 point per dollar spent. Each point is equivalent to $0.01.
These points have an expiry date of 12 months, so better use up those points while you can!
What other rewards can I get from DealFox?
You can also get $5 if you refer a friend to DealFox. Just click on Refer a Friend, then send in the invites. If a friend clicks on the link on their invite and purchases something from DealFox, then you automatically get $5 credited to your account! That means more referrals get you more bonus money.
Remember that you have to be a member of DealFox to get rewards. Signing up on DealFox doesn’t cost anything, so there’s no need to worry about any membership fees.
Have you bought an item through DealFox? Tell us about your experience in the comments below!
Are you interested in more reviews about deal sites? Check out the reviews we’ve written about Top-10, Daily Labels, DealHot, Mightyape.com.au, Spreets, Zazz, EmptyWireHanger, Fresh Daily Deals, Cherry Pick Me, 1-daytee.com.au, Birdie of the Day, Scoopon, Daily Bonanza, Snap Sellout!, Oz Stock, What’s on Offer, Zizzle, JigoCity, Living Social, Vowcha (Smartie), Deal Me, GrabOne, Deals.com.au, Cudo, DineToday, WineMuster, Jump On It, Stardeals, Our Deal, and Yellow Pages Offers.