Everyone deserves to take a break and relax, and with Dealicious deals, you can do so without burning a hole in your pocket. Dealicious is a deal website focusing on services ranging from spas to various classes.
How does Dealicious work?
- Visit the Dealicious website
- You can also subscribe to Dealicious to get deal alerts delivered straight to your inbox
- If there’s a deal you’d like to buy, click on “Buy”
- If you haven’t yet, login to your member area
- If you’re not yet a member, complete the form on the right side to register
- Complete your payment details
- If the deal isn’t “on” yet (meaning it hasn’t reached the minimum amount of required purchasers), you’ll have to wait for it to go live
- If it’s already live (or “on”), you’ll receive an alert saying that your credit card ahs been billed
- Wait for the Dealicious voucher to be delivered to your email inbox
- Once you get it, print it out
- Show it to the vendor and enjoy the experience and discount!
Will my credit card be charged immediately?
It depends; if the Dealicious deal hasn’t reached its minimum number of buyers, then your credit card will not be charged. If you have bought a deal that has already reached the required buyers, then your credit card will be charged immediately.
In short, Dealicious will only charge your credit card after the deal goes live.
Is there a deal that doesn’t “go live”? If so, what happens?
All deal sites will have deals that don’t “go live”, meaning it hasn’t reached the minimum required buyers that the business/establishment has set before the business/establishment can give out the deal.
If this happens to a Dealicious deal, Dealicious will simply remove that deal and your credit card will not be charged.
Why do establishments/businesses set a minimum number of people required to buy a deal?
Businesses/establishments do this so that they won’t end up with losses. Since they’re giving a discount, it takes a certain amount of buyers before they start actually making money (or to simply just even out the cost of that service/product; meaning, they don’t make money but can introduce their service/product to new people and gain potential return customers).
I really like that deal! What can I do to get the deal live on Dealicious?
Buy the deal, and then share it with your friends and family so they can also buy the deal. You can even get $10 credited to your account if you successfully refer a friend!
Where can I get Dealicious deals?
Dealicious provides awesome deals in the following cities:
- Gold Coast
- Sunshine Coast
Have you bought a deal from Dealicious? Share us your experience below!
If you’re looking for more of our reviews on deal websites, check out: Bizz Buzz, Tiger Mobile, Toynado, Wimzy, TopBuy, Love It UP, 365sales, DealFox, GroupGrab, Top-10, Daily Labels, Mightyape.com.au, Spreets, DealHot, Zazz, EmptyWireHanger, Cherry Pick Me, 1-daytee.com.au, Fresh Daily Deals, Birdie of the Day, Scoopon, Snap Sellout!, Oz Stock, Daily Bonanza, What’s on Offer, Zizzle, Living Social, Vowcha (Smartie), JigoCity, DealMe, GrabOne, Cudo, DineToday, Deals.com.au, WineMuster, Jump On It, Our Deal, Yellow Pages Offers, and Stardeals.