Unlike Tiger Mobile, mobile phone companies in Australia have preferences to different brands, and salespeople will try to sell you the phones with highest prices because of the commission they get. If you’re unsure what to get, it’s good to visit Tiger Mobile first to get an unbiased comparison of different phones.
Tiger Mobile sells unlocked phones at competitive prices. They don’t have a preference to a certain phone because of contracts, so you’re sure that what you see is what you get.
Tell me more about Tiger Mobile…
Tiger Mobile is a leading supplier of current and upcoming mobile phones. On their website, you can read up on the different phones, their specs, and unbiased advice from the Tiger Mobile team. Tiger Mobile sells their unlocked phones for a fraction of the price of phones on other stores.
Aside from phones, Tiger Mobile also sells a variety of phone accessories for every phone they have on sale.
But they pride themselves the most in selling what they love; they love every product that’s on their website and you can see the value they put in their customers.
How do I buy from Tiger Mobile?
- Search for your preferred phone using the Categories navigation on the left side of the website
- Click on the phone model that you like
- Read through the details of the phone
- If you’re ready to purchase, click “Add to Cart”
- Continue Shopping or, if you’re done, Check Out
- Login if you’re a member, or complete the form if you’re not
- Click on Submit
- Enter your credit card information (or leave it blank if you don’t feel comfortable with giving out credit card numbers so a sales representative can contact you and help you complete your order)
- Wait for it to be delivered and enjoy!
What types of payment do Tiger Mobile accept?
They accept any major credit cards.
If you’re uncomfortable with giving out credit card information on the website, you can leave the credit card fields blank and a sales representative will contact you to ask the information from you.
If you’re still uncomfortable with that, you can contact Tiger Mobile over fax or phone and they will assist you in completing your order.
How long does the shipping take?
Tiger Mobile ships:
- In-stock phones on the same day, as long as you order before 2pm AEST, so you can usually receive it by the next day.
- Phones that are not in-stock around 7-10 business days
Shipping is a flat rate of $14.99 anywhere in Australia, which already includes insurance!
Does Tiger Mobile ship overseas?
Yes! Tiger Mobile charges $40 for overseas shipping.
Have you bought from Tiger Mobile? What do you think about the prices of their phones and their service?
Please do check out our other reviews!
Toynado, Wimzy, TopBuy, Love It UP, 365sales, DealFox, GroupGrab, Top-10, Daily Labels, Mightyape.com.au, Spreets, DealHot, Zazz, EmptyWireHanger, Cherry Pick Me, 1-daytee.com.au, Fresh Daily Deals, Birdie of the Day, Scoopon, Snap Sellout!, Oz Stock, Daily Bonanza, What’s on Offer, Zizzle, Living Social, Vowcha (Smartie), JigoCity, Deal Me, GrabOne, Cudo, DineToday, Deals.com.au, WineMuster, Jump On It, Our Deal, Yellow Pages Offers, and Stardeals.