Bargain Babee is a deal website with a specific set of target customers: parents who have kids ages 2 years old and younger. So whether you’re expecting your first or twelfth child, or going to a baby shower but don’t know what to get, Bargain Babee is the deal site to visit for anything for kids sold at a discount.
How can I be sure that Bargain Babee knows what’s best for both my kids and my wallet?
Bargain Babee is not just a deal site; it’s a community run by moms who know what’s best for their kids, from necessities to little, nice-to-have extras for toddlers and infants. These moms work hard to find the best products at up to 40% off the regular price!
How does Bargain Babee work?
- Sign up for Bargain Babee updates (hover your cursor over the “Get the latest deals” button on the upper right corner)
- Receive deals in your inbox
- Alternatively, visit the site regularly to view the new deal
- If you like a deal, then click on “Buy It”
- Wait until the deal reaches its quota of minimum purchases
- You can also share the deal with family, friends, or co-workers who also have a toddler or baby so they can buy the deal for themselves, too!
- Once the deal reaches the minimum quota, your credit card will be charged and the deal will be shipped to you
- Wait for the deal to reach your doorstep
- Enjoy the deal!
Why does Bargain Babee need a minimum number of purchases before I can get the deal?
Bargain Babee is a group-buying website, which means that they rely on collective buying. A business will usually agree to giving a huge discount, but only if they can guarantee that they’ll be making money. That’s why group-buying works: The business can ensure that they’ll have a set number of customers and can estimate their earnings, while the people buying enjoy a huge percentage off their products!
Where does Bargain Babee ship to?
Bargain Babee ships to Australia and New Zealand.
How long do I need to wait for my purchased deal to reach my doorstep?
- Within Australia: a total of 13-17 days from when the deal has successfully closed
- New Zealand: a total of 31 days from then the deal has successfully ended
What is the return policy for Bargain Babee?
- If the item is faulty, Bargain Babee will offer an exchange of the same item
- If the item is out of stock, Bargain Babee will give you a choice of free refund or exchange for an alternative item
Have you bought from Bargain Babee? Tell us about your experience in the comments below!
Read more reviews: Food Morning, Honey and Ginger, Harvey Norman BIG BUYS, eSOLD.com.au, Fashion Zoo, Baby Best Bargains,KiduNot, Wine Yoga, SoSharp, ItsaDeal.com.au, Treats4Us, I Do Deals, So Much, Bizz Buzz, Moosta,Tiger Mobile, Dealicious, Toynado, Wimzy, TopBuy, Love It UP, 365sales, DealFox, GroupGrab, Top-10,Daily Labels, Mightyape.com.au, Spreets, DealHot, Zazz, EmptyWireHanger, Cherry Pick Me, 1-daytee.com.au, Fresh Daily Deals, Birdie of the Day, Scoopon, Snap Sellout!, Oz Stock, Daily Bonanza,What’s on Offer, Zizzle, Living Social, Vowcha (Smartie), JigoCity, DealMe, GrabOne, Cudo, DineToday,Deals.com.au, WineMuster, Jump On It, Our Deal, Yellow Pages Offers, and Stardeals.